Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jumping Rope: What an Amazing Cardiovascular Developer

Jumping rope (skipping) is one of my favourite exercises and the results speak for themselves.
I have been using skipping for a long time now in tandem with other love handle exercises, interval training and sprinting (shuttle runs). I seem to reach a very high standard of cardiovascular fitness very easily.

It has been said that 10 minutes of jumping rope is more beneficial than 30 minutes of running. I have found this to be true.

My routines usually last between 10-15 minutes (which really breaks through the myth that exercise must be longer than 20 minutes to be of benefit) and I take care to exercise on sand at the beach, or on grass rather than the continuous pounding of concrete or hard surfaces.

What about you? Is there anyone out there with some great stories around jumping rope and it's amazing benefits? I would love to hear from you.

Click Here for Love Handle Exercises and Reduced Gut Information For a shocking expose of the biggest scams, myths, lies and deceptions in the weight loss, diet and supplement industries, why not head over for a FREE 12 part mini course. Click Right Here for more information

No comments: